Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who has my coffee ready to go in the morning, seriously it is the little things like this that make my entire morning go smoothly.
  • Aaron's cheesy smiley face. He uses it in all photos now and it's hilarious!
  • Jill's acting skills, last night she reenacted Snow White in its entirety, while in a Snow White nightgown, naturally.
  • Paw Paw telling us about the firetrucks being at their clubhouse this week. I'll be posting photos later, the kids had a total blast!
  • Mimi's birthday today!
  • My family and all that they do :)
  • Other programming being on during Shark Week, I just don't get the appeal.
  • The little things in life, those usually turn out to be the most important and memorable.
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Jeri Johnson Morgan said...

I am thankful that my 3 week old son has not peed on my once this week!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm thankful for my hubby's birthday today, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails