For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for:
- Scott having a four day weekend, he totally deserves this break!
- Aaron's imagination, he is really big into reenacting things and you must acknowledge all of his figurines, by name. That part is difficult though when I don't know the name of some of the super hero's, usually I just call them purple guy and red guy.
- Jill's imagination. Ever since Mimi's birthday last week it has been someone's birthday, or birdday as she says, whether it's one of the princesses or one of us. We even have to "wish" and blow out candles. Of course all of that happens after her rendition of Happy Birdday You Too. Priceless.
- Conversations with my Dad that go like this, "That Lopalooza thing was thing weekend, it really rained on them." "Lollapalooza" "Lolla, lopa, what do I care".
- My MOM trying to offering me a velour track suit, she was laughing so hard she couldn't get it out. Velour is not my thing in case you were wondering, but it was pretty funny.
- A girls day this past weekend, it was pretty nice.
- My first mani/pedi since 2006, for real it has been that long. And yes, it was so heavenly.
- An upcoming dinner at Buca di Beppo with Dawn and Dys, cannot wait and may start fasting now so I can eat my weight in garlic bread. SO GOOD. So good.
- A tweet back from Steve Burton of General Hospital. I almost died. It was almost as good as my tweet back from Rocco. Swoon.