Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who came along with me yesterday and played photographer at the event we went to. He may have taken 121 photos that I am now weeding through, but it was great to have him along.
  • Aaron who, thanks to our new play kitchen, has been serving me "poffee" (coffee). He even reminds me to blow on it because it's hot.
  • Jill who is still reminding me that her brother pushed her down last week and that it hurt her knee. I like to think that this means she will become a phenomenal actress some day and then buy Scott and I a big 'ol house.
  • Having enough princess band-aid's to survive the skinned knee episode. Have I mentioned the mark isn't that bad but we still have to have a band-aid?
  • My MOM making it through surgery just fine and heading down the road to recovery. She's doing really well, even if a priest did give her the last rites.
  • Our families, they truly mean so much to us.
  • All of the amazing opportunities that have been presented lately. It's awesome.
  • Hurricane Irene staying in the Atlantic, well for now.
What are you thankful for this week? Link up your post below, or leave your list in the comment section.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails