This week I am thankful for:
- Scott letting me just veg out after he got home from work yesterday. It was the longest day with potty to date.
- Aaron keeping his sense of humor during this whole ordeal. He's only made it on the potty once, and it was by pure accident. All other times have been on the floor or in his bed, but he keeps asking for a sticker.
- Jill who has done sooooooo well with potty training! I thought getting her to poop on the potty would take longer but she's mastered it in a few days. Also, she went up to Aaron and said "We poop and pee in the potty not pants", it was hilarious.
- Family who provide comic relief.
- Mandy reminding me I need a chocolate break every once in a while.
- Coffee...it's how I'm surviving.