This week I am thankful for:
- Scott handling the toilet/bathtub/sewage crisis. I am so glad that's over.
- Scott surprising me with hydrangeas and Gerbera daisies. Love them and love him!
- Aaron being a total ham when he met Belle. He was so smitten, it was adorable!
- Jill who is doing amazing with her potty training! No accidents and we've been out all week.
- My Dad making me laugh while sewage came up in my bathtub. Also thankful that he taught me how to take care of things around the house.
- My MOM who is kicking butt with her physical therapy!
- Girls night out! Cannot wait to do dinner and a movie with Kelly and Dawn!
- Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino's at Starbucks. Seriously, have one or two.
- The Barista at Starbuck's who made me two Frappucino's because he was afraid the first one would be runny. I got it for free. Hollar!