Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott handling the toilet/bathtub/sewage crisis. I am so glad that's over.
  • Scott surprising me with hydrangeas and Gerbera daisies. Love them and love him!
  • Aaron being a total ham when he met Belle. He was so smitten, it was adorable!
  • Jill who is doing amazing with her potty training! No accidents and we've been out all week.
  • My Dad making me laugh while sewage came up in my bathtub. Also thankful that he taught me how to take care of things around the house.
  • My MOM who is kicking butt with her physical therapy!
  • Girls night out! Cannot wait to do dinner and a movie with Kelly and Dawn!
  • Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino's at Starbucks. Seriously, have one or two.
  • The Barista at Starbuck's who made me two Frappucino's because he was afraid the first one would be runny. I got it for free. Hollar!
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Glad you got your plumbing situation taken care of. We had a minor issue during the first week of potty training, and I made Hubby come home from school! HA! I Could.Not.Handle.It on top of the stress of going to the potty every 3 minutes...oh, and we NEEDED that potty!!! :) :)

And that SBux drink sounds awesome...I'll have to check it out! I'll have to get my fill of Pumpkin Spice Lattes first, though...I need to meet a certain quota the first few weeks of the season before I switch to anything else, and I'm not there yet. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails