So I've always been taught that things happen in 3's. Chances are if something breaks, two more things will follow. I'm hear to tell you that's a load of crap. From my calculations I'm over 3 by at least 2. Here's the timeline:
- Toilet in our bathroom overflows, the entire inside of the tank needs to be replaced.
- Toilet in the kids bathroom won't flush and sewage is now coming up the bathtubs. Roots are in the pipes causing this problem.
- Explorer won't start, turns out the engine is pretty much shot.
- Coffee pot is not brewing full pots and spills water out all over the place. Essentially it has been on life support for a month now and it cannot be resuscitated, pronounced dead at 8 am. I did honor the proper mourning period and waited until that night to get a new coffee pot. And yes, I went for a younger, hotter, model (What up Keurig?!).
- Dishwasher stops working mid cycle, lights will not turn on and there is water in the bottom. (this happened last night)
See...rule of 3 my behind. When the coffee pot went Scott and I assumed that maybe the whole plumbing problem was looped into one, but I say bs, it's all separate. I'm debating having our house
exorcised blessed and maybe that will help. Thoughts?