Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott taking on the role of male nurse again while I was sick and he was getting over his own version of the plague.
  • Aaron keeping us laughing during the whole thing.
  • Jill not getting the plague (knock on wood, fingers/eyes/legs/toes crossed).
  • A smooth drop off at Religious Education this week. Scott said they basically just looked at him and said "bye!". When did they grow up?!
  • Finally being able to stomach something other than dry toast or dry Cheerios. That gets old after a while.
  • Mimi and Paw Paw who took the kiddos for us on Tuesday while Scott got over the last of his illness and I slept off the majority of my illness. No lie, in 48 hours I think I slept 44.
  • An afternoon at Sea World with the kiddos before I got sick. We had a great time seeing the whales, penguins and a show we had never seen before.
  • A visionary like Steve Jobs, seriously, the man was a genius and without him who knows where technology would be. You shall be missed.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails