This week I am thankful for:
- Scott taking on the role of male nurse again while I was sick and he was getting over his own version of the plague.
- Aaron keeping us laughing during the whole thing.
- Jill not getting the plague (knock on wood, fingers/eyes/legs/toes crossed).
- A smooth drop off at Religious Education this week. Scott said they basically just looked at him and said "bye!". When did they grow up?!
- Finally being able to stomach something other than dry toast or dry Cheerios. That gets old after a while.
- Mimi and Paw Paw who took the kiddos for us on Tuesday while Scott got over the last of his illness and I slept off the majority of my illness. No lie, in 48 hours I think I slept 44.
- An afternoon at Sea World with the kiddos before I got sick. We had a great time seeing the whales, penguins and a show we had never seen before.
- A visionary like Steve Jobs, seriously, the man was a genius and without him who knows where technology would be. You shall be missed.