Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smilegram Paper


I had a chance to review some really adorable and fun stationary for kids by Smilegram Paper. What I love about this stationary is that it is lined, which really you do not see a lot of for kids. This stationary is perfect for kids who are just learning to write and want to send a note. Plus, the colors and options are so fantastic.

I chose the Fun Jumpin Froggies Stationary because it is perfect for either a boy or a girl. The stationary can be personalized and there are 12 sheets/envelopes in a set.

You can also purchase a writing tablet in the same pattern, which I think it great for practicing writing with your kiddos. The cost of the stationary is $9.99 and the writing tablet is $8.99, which are fairly good prices.


There are so many design options to chose from. Other designs I liked were the Color Me Happy and Movin and Groovin. Like I mentioned before the price is really reasonable and the sets are perfect for kids who are just learning to write.



Now for the awesome part of this review, Twice the Love...Half the Sleep readers will be able to get 20% off their entire purchase until 10-31-11 at Smilegram Paper! Simply use the code SMILE20 at checkout.

Be sure to check out all of the amazing designs at Smilegram Paper's website and be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

*I received sample paper in order to write this review. The review is my own opinion and was not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails