Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Fall-ish

I think Aaron has finally kicked the stomach bug he had. The last time he was sick was Thursday night, so I'm thinking we're done. At least, I hope so.

We've laid pretty low because of the whole "bug" thing, but on Sunday we hung out with my friend Jenn and her son. The kids all play so well together and I love the time I get to spend with my friend.

After dinner we went outside with the kids and tried out the new swings. It has been so beautiful outside, we in Florida call it "Fall-ish", it would have been foolish to not take advantage of the weather.


Scott's home sick today, I'm really hoping he doesn't have what Aaron had. I think he may just be exhausted from the past couple of weeks. Needless to say I will be Lysoling the house once again. Yuck...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails