Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott, he's doing something awesome and I'm truly thankful for it.
  • Aaron who makes me laugh, maybe at inappropriate times, but at least he makes me laugh.
  • Jill who has the best imagination. This week she is a mermaid, with a tail, that swims and sings and jumps around in the water. She also tells the octopus to go away and leave her alone.
  • My parents coming to town next week!
  • My sister sending me Polish goodies, they're awesome!
  • My in-laws who are pretty awesome.
  • A great Saturday with our friends Bob and Vanessa and her family. We had an amazing time and cannot wait for their wedding!
  • A great upcoming weekend with Dawn and Dys!
  • The cooler weather, dare I say fall-ish weather?
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

cat said...

A great list and I really need to do this again. We have had a heat wave from Monday (aroun 38 degres C) but today is about 32 - much better. A lot to be thankful for.

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

So glad to hear your parents are coming...I know how much you and the kiddos will enjoy their visit.

And imaginations are an awesome thing, aren't they? I just love hearing what our girls come up with. And it reminds me how much every little experience - like getting their feet measured for new shoes - impacts them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails