Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Christmas Pageant

The kids were in their very first Christmas Pageant this weekend. I have been looking forward to this since September. Deep down I think I am a stage mom, minus the pixie sticks and big hair. The kids seemed excited about the pageant as well, but Scott and I knew better. This is their first time being in front of people doing anything, so we knew it would either go remarkable well or it would just go. Well it went, and I wouldn't have it any other way!


It took some convincing to get Aaron in his costume, but he finally put it on. Jill was gone and in the lap of one of the teachers daughters before I could blink, so we were not concerned. When pageant time came though, Aaron bowed out and then back in and then back out. Jill would only go up if the teachers daughter went with her. All of the kids did an amazing job and it was such a sweet show! I cannot wait for them to do it again next year!

I tried to upload some video, but the file apparently is pretty large (20 minutes) and it's taking forever. Any sites that seem to work better with this kind of thing?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails