What you need:
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice12 slices French bread
What to do:
1. Whisk the eggs. eggnog, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl until well blended. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish.
2. Preheat an electric skillet to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease the skillet. (or just use a frying pan like I did)
3. Dip one slice of bread at a time into the eggnog mixture, being sure to coat each side of the bread thoroughly.
4. Place the prepared bread slices into the preheated skillet, and cook, turning once, until golden brown on each side. Place cooked slices on a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm until all French toast is cooked. Serve immediately.
Seriously, this was sooooooo good! Since I still have some eggnog left over I'm going to try and make it again. Hope you enjoy!