Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott having Christmas off, it was amazing to finally have him home for Christmas! He also has New Year's Day off, I'm not sure what to do with all of these holidays he has off, I'm not used to it!
  • Aaron's excitement on Christmas morning, it was perfect. Now if he could just grasp this potty training that would be phenomenal.
  • Jill's excitement on Christmas, it was also perfect. She's also been a big help this week while I've been trying to get Aaron potty trained.
  • Our parents who have been awesome to us this whole year.
  • The Champs Bowl today. It's Notre Dame vs Florida State, translation, it's a house divided. I will be the green speck in a sea of red today and I'm totally ok with that.
  • The cooler weather, it's been a welcomed change.
  • The end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012. I hope 2012 is even better than 2011!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails