Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott almost being completely over his pneumonia! It's been a long few weeks but it is great to see him on the mend!
  • Aaron's adventurous side that he showed us yesterday. He was climbing cargo nets and going down 3 story slides like it was his job!
  • Jill being adorable, because after what she pulled yesterday it was the only thing that saved her. More on that tomorrow.
  • Our pretty awesome family, whether they are here or in another state.
  • The cooler weather we have been having, it's nice to have it actually feel like it's supposed to.
  • Almost being done with my undergraduate degree. I start my last class on the 13th, I cannot believe it!
  • Finding my engagement ring yesterday after Jill dropped it and it vanished. Trust me, a post is coming tomorrow on this.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Reading your post on Thanksgiving Thursday making me want to stop and start doing a Thanksgiving Thursday post each week. I often let the little blessings go by without shaowing gratitude.

Related Posts with Thumbnails