For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for:
- Scott FINALLY getting the all clear on his pneumonia.
- Scott securing all of his vacation time for our cruise!
- Aaron's excitement over the smallest things. It is so sweet and I hope moments like that last a lot longer.
- Jill's singing in the car. It is hands down the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
- Our families, they have done so much and mean so much to us.
- Washable markers that quickly come off, oh I don't know, your daughters face when she decides she needs "makeup" an hour and a half before family photos.
- Good friends that you can sit in jammies with and drink wine, or spend a day in the parks with.
- Gorilla glue, it has saved many a toy.
- Chilly mornings that make you want to stay and bed and snuggle with the kiddos before getting up to face the day.
What are you thankful for this week?