Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • The great three day weekend we had! So glad that Scott had that nice break from work!
  • All of Scott's hard work. He really busts his hump at work and we are all so proud of him!
  • Aaron's hilarious car wash impression. I'm going to try and get it on video, my parents were cracking up.
  • Aaron's penguin impression. He saw the picture of a penguin on the bottle of Dawn in the kitchen and immediately began walking around like one, except it was nothing like how a penguin walks, which made it hilarious.
  • Jill's little sh!t attitude sometimes. After we picked up her flower girl dress we stopped at Starbucks for a treat. I thought she finished it, but she was saving it to show her brother. Then she took a bite and gave the most insincere apology I've ever heard. It was kind of amazing.
  • Jill's love of Barbies, it reminds me of being her age and it's just so sweet.
  • My parents coming down next week! Woo hoo!
  • Mimi making steps (literally) to come home soon. Very exciting!
  • Being in the last weeks of class. I'm so excited and ready for the end to be here. Now let's work on that whole 'job' thing.

What are you thankful for this week?

  • Link

2 comments:

cat said...

Lots to be thankful for!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

So great your folks are coming! And how fantastic to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as classes go. I seriously don't know how you juggle everything...congrats! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails