Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blonde no more...

I finally did it....I completely went brunette, no more blonde. I've been talking about doing it again for a while, but have never had the guts. I was not a fan of the last time my hair was dark, it just wasn't the right color, but this time I think it's perfect. Whatcha think?


The kids seemed to like the new hair color as well. The last time I went this dark they weren't too sure about it. Granted, they were a lot younger then.

This afternoon we popped over to Animal Kingdom to let the kiddos run around in the dino playground. We both have to be there because the area is just so big and both kids go in opposite directions. I am always amazed at how daring the kids are in here. For the longest time Aaron was petrified of our slide but he has zero problems going down the HUGE enclosed slide in this playground. Plus, they both climb the cargo nets like it's their job, it's really impressive.


I'm hoping all of that fresh air and running around has worn their little rear ends out, I know it wore us out!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

senner2+2 said...

You new hair color looks great! I have an appt in a few wks and I think I am going to go dark too!

Rebecca said...

This is very cute. I wish I could go back to dark, but I have WAY too many grays! They are hidden much better with lighter hair.

Rebecca said...

Wait...did I tell you how cute YOU looked?

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, it looks great. I went brunette when pregnant with #1 over 5 years ago, and haven't gone back (as in, completely all natural...my wallet thanks me!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails