Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's the Final Countdown

(are you singing that song in your head now?)

One week from today my sister, cousin, and I will be finished with our half marathon. Hollar! I wrote a whole post about us, you can refresh your memory about it over here.

I'm not going to lie, I'm more excited about the race being over than running it. Nerves are already setting in for sure. Plus, I mean, there are things I didn't really train for, like:

Out running zombies....

*Scott and my sister are obsessed with Walking Dead, so apparently I need to learn to outrun zombies*

And alligators....

And chasing down Captain Jack Sparrow....



Apparently though all of these require running in a zig zag pattern, who knew?

Can't wait to cross the finish ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails