Tuesday, March 6, 2012

But it IS cinnamon bread!

Jill is, hands down, the pickiest eater in the house. She has a thing about textures, colors, appearances, you name it. Right now it seems the only thing she will eat on a regular basis is cinnamon swirl bread, specifically Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl Bread. I buy 2 loaves a week, no lie, and we barely make it the whole week. This love of bread, and all things carb related, explains her abundance of energy at any given moment. Enjoy it now kid, enjoy it now.



This week I thought I would be slick and buy her the whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread because at Mimi's house she will eat cinnamon raisin bread, and normally she will eat wheat bread. Will she eat this bread? No, not a chance.

I will be so thankful when this picky stage is over. Thankfully, Aaron will eat pretty much anything you put in front of him, sometimes he'll even give you two thumbs up. Now, if you'll excuse me I have some whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread to eat.

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Sorry you're in a picky phase! But if you have that bread to spare, I have used it to make a yummy bread pudding. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails