Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and finally being able to have a night out with just him. It's been a crazy week for us and neither one of us have both been home at the same time all week. Looking forward to a date night this weekend!
  • Aaron's new phrases, I may have no idea where he learned them, but I love them. Example, yesterday he said "That's a brilliant idea!". No clue where that came from.
  • Jill who definitely has her sweet moments. I just wish there were more of them this week (Can you tell she's been trying my patience all week???).
  • A father who reminds me that Jill is exactly like I was. I can only hope Jill has one just like herself when she's older.
  • A much needed girls night with my friend Kendra last night. It was fantastic to catch up!
  • What I think will be an awesome day on Saturday as I 'Cruze' the City Beautiful with other Orlando bloggers.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails