Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott being super amazing this week by letting me hole myself up in the bedroom so I could get all of the blog party posts done for the week. What blog party you ask? Oh, just the Multiples and More 3rd Blog Anniversary Party.
  • Aaron being a sweet big brother when Jill wasn't feeling that well earlier this week.
  • Jill making me laugh to the point of tears last night.
  • Amazing family that is always there whenever you need them.
  • Annual passes, it makes going into the parks for just a few hours totally justifiable.
  • 3 amazing years with Multiples and More. I feel like the site just started, and even though I hoped it would be the site it is today, I wasn't totally sure it would happen. Thank you to everyone that reads the site and has supported me along the way!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails