Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shredded Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

I saw a recipe on Pinterest that sounded amazing and only had three ingredients (hollar!).  I clicked on the photo and discovered the page was not found, didn't exist, yada yada yada. So here's how I'm thinking this recipe went.



You need:

  • 4-6 frozen chicken breasts (I actually only used 2 big ones and it was plenty)
  • 1 jar of Hawaiian BBQ Sauce (I've only found it in the Archer Farms brand from Target)
  • 1 can crushed pineapple

What to do:

  • Dump everything into your crockpot. With the pineapple I included the juice, since it's crushed you really can't separate it.
  • Cook on low for 8 hours
  • Shred and serve on Hawaiian Rolls

Seriously, this is the easiest and most delicious meal. We have leftovers too, which I'm really excited about.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

I made this tonight and it was delicious! Thank you for the recipe!

Amanda said...

So glad you liked it Ericka!

Related Posts with Thumbnails