Here's what you need:
- 2 cups of brown rice, cooked
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen peeled, deveined, medium shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- Thaw shrimp if using frozen
- In a large nonstick skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Add shrimp and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper to the shrimp in the skillet.
- Toss to coat and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque
- Remove from heat
Hope you enjoy!