Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator

I'm an honorary member of Febreze's Common Scents Institute and was able to sample Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator. Since it's summer, smells are here in abundance. A few hours outdoors can turn our clothes in soggy smelly messes, and sometimes it takes a couple of washes to get the smell out.

Febreze's Laundry Odor Eliminator is used in conjunction with your favorite laundry detergent. While your detergent is hard at work cleaning the stains out of your clothing, Febreze deodorizes it so it comes out smelling fresh and clean.

I loved using Febreze's Laundry Odor Eliminator, it really seemed to make a difference in our smelly clothes, you know like the ones that Scott wears when he cuts the grass. However, my only issue is that it is not available everywhere. While I'm all for fresh smelling clothes, driving 15-20 miles to get said product doesn't really motivate me. Perhaps more locations closer to us will start carrying it.

Have you tried Febreze's Laundry Odor Eliminator? Interested in trying it? Check out Febreze's website and do a quick search to find out where you can purchase the product in your area.

Disclaimer: I was provided a coupon to purchase Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator, as well a welcome package. The opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way. 

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Nice! I would be curious to know why they felt the need to do a laundry additive? I love just spraying it on...and typically, out of the laundry (even without Febreze) is when our clothes smell the best...

I should also go visit the site and ask if they are thinking about a special pet Febreze....we spray our pup on occasion.... ;)

Nice review, Amanda!

Related Posts with Thumbnails