Here's what you need for the swirl:
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 2/3 cup of peanut butter
What to do:
- Make your brownies according to the package and pour into a prepared baking dish. I used a 9x13 glass dish.
- Melt your butter and then mix with sugar and peanut butter.
- Drop spoonfuls of your peanut butter mixture into the brownie mix.
- Swirl the peanut butter throughout your brownie mix.
- Bake according to the directions on the brownie box.
These were super creamy and super delicious! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!