Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and all he has done this week. He volunteered to take Jill to the ER in the middle of the night on Monday because he wanted me to have a full night sleep so I could better care for the kids. Seriously, is he not the best husband ever?
  • Aaron tolerating the fact that Jill is a priority right now since she's sick. He has his moments where he's not a fan, but for the most part he's being an awesome brother.
  • Jill, excuse me, Jillian being a pretty decent patient. She's not super demanding and really just wants a few snuggles here and there.
  • All the kind thoughts and well wishes for sick Jilly. 
  • My Keuring, it's how I've made it through the week.
  • A great pool day with friends over the weekend!
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It's good to sit down and make a list..I need to remember all I'm thankful for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails