Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been kicking butt and taking names lately. I'm so proud of you babe!
  • Aaron who is over the ick that he had last week. He's also been a huge help around the house this week!
  • Jillian wanting to spend some extra time with me. Normally she is all about playing with her brother, or by herself, and never has time for me unless it's first thing in the morning. I'm loving our extra girl time right now.
  • Supportive parents and in-laws.
  • A sister who sends you coffee when your kiddos are sick and is the first person you text from a dressing room asking for their honest opinion. 
  • Being asked if I was in charge of the teen group at church last night. 
  • Clearly getting some of my Mom's genes (see last comment).
  • Drinks with a good friend. Sangria never tasted so good!
What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

cat said...

Firstly and mostly for Mr L's eye appontment and no operation this year. It's a huge one. Then many many more little ones.

Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel said...

Today I am thankful for the rain. Where I live has been in a drought for weeks. A full day of rain is so wonderful. And, a great excuse to stay inside and play for a change.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I do the same thing with my sister, too!

Glad he's feeling better. Sick kiddos are no fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails