Friday, September 14, 2012

Picture a Day

When the kiddos started school I took a photo a day to send to Scott. Now that I'm working, Scott has been taking a morning photo of the kids every day. 

I have to tell you this is hands down my favorite moment in my day. I love when my phone chimes, I look over and I see this:



Except for Monday, I saw this:



Apparently they did not want their photo taken.

I'm going to be honest, this whole going back to work, being a wife, mom and running a website is taking its toll on me. Sometimes I feel like I'm going in every direction but the right one. I'm hoping it's just me getting used to the new schedule and that a routine will fall into place. Until then, I'll continue to look forward to my morning text, even if it's just a menu.




1 comment:

Christa @ Little Us said...

It's been too long since I've popped over here. The kids have gotten so big!

Related Posts with Thumbnails