Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott getting an awesome, and much deserved, opportunity. We've been waiting on this news for a while and I am so glad the wait is over!
  • Aaron whose hugs I look forward to when I walk in the door.
  • Jill whose kisses I look forward to when I walk in the door, and whose critique I wait for in the morning before I leave. 
  • Being able to spend some time with my sister and niece this week. I wish we were able to spend more time together, but the little bit of time was awesome!
  • Great family, that we love and can always count on.
  • Reese's Big Cup. For real, that shiz is crazy delicious.
  • The return of The Voice. Seriously, watch this show.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails