Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs

I am having a love affair with my slow cooker right now and this recipe is hands down the easiest recipe on earth. The ribs literally melt in your mouth and there is no need for a knife.



What you need:

3lbs country ribs
Salt
Pepper
BBQ sauce

Seriously, that's it.

What to do:

Season ribs with salt and pepper and place in the crock pot.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Drain fat from the ribs and then put BBQ sauce on the ribs and let sit in the crock pot for another hour.

That's it. My ribs finished cooking before either us got home from work, so Scott drained them and then added the sauce and let them sit on warm until I came home.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

TaraMetBlog said...

I love doing slow cooker ribs. In fact, I have some in the freezer that I should thaw and cook soon. Thanks for the reminder!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails