Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott getting me pumpkin coffee from Dunkin' Donuts on Saturday. He hit rock star status in that very moment.
  • Aaron who still asks for snuggle time when we sit on the couch at night.
  • Jillian whose version of the Lord's Prayer goes like this: "Our Father, who art in heaven, there are angels at my head, with liberty and justice for all. Amen."
  • Family that is super supportive with everything.
  • Another year running the princess half marathon (post coming soon)
  • One of the most touching moments on Wednesday. I was walking across campus and a student with Down Syndrome stopped me just to tell me that I looked really nice. It completely made my day.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails