Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election 2012

No, this is not a political endorsement. Do you not remember that post?



I just wanted to take a moment and remind everyone just how important it is to vote today. I truly do not care who you vote for, all I care about is that you vote.  Well, maybe I would care if you voted for Roseanne Barr....but that's an entirely different post.

It is such a privilege to live in a place that we can decide who is in charge. There are so many places in the world that cannot do this, remember that. 

Also remember all of the men and women who have fought and died to give us this freedom. Remind them that it was not done in vain...vote.

The polls are open before and after you go to work, so that's not an excuse (there was also early voting and absentee voting). You can bring you kids, I did 4 years ago. 

Please go and vote today. Be proud to be a part of this country, I know I am.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails