Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

Better late than never on this post, right? We debated going trick or treating on Wednesday, the kiddos hadn't been feeling all that well and it was cold. We decided to just walk to the end of the block and head home, that way they could participate and I could get more Butterfingers. It's all about priorities people.

It should be noted that this was the first year I planned for it to be hotter than the fiery pits of hell and that backfired in true Murphy's Law fashion. Thankfully, Jill still fits into her tights from last year and both kids could fit long sleeve shirts underneath their costumes.


I would like to take this time to thank my neighborhood for handing out the good candy, like Butterfingers, Kit Kats and Reese's. Also, everyone handed out candy in bulk because nobody really wanted to hang out in the cold. I appreciate that and I'm sure our dentists will as well.

I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails