Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday: Thanksgiving Edition


Every week I list the things that I am thankful for, and since today is Thanksgiving the list may be a little bit longer.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for:
  • Scott who has been my rock this year. He has helped me transition from stay at home Mom to full-time working Mom. I am so lucky to have a husband that does as much as he does. I love you so much and am excited to see what this next year holds for us.
  • Scott who supports my running. Did you know he keeps all of my race times and tracks them every year? He's my biggest (and most handsome) cheerleader.
  • Aaron who has the best sense of humor and can always make me laugh, even when I don't need to laugh. 
  • Aaron who can give the best hugs when you need them. 
  • Aaron who genuinely loves, cares and shows concern for everyone around him. Some girl is going to be very lucky to have him one day in the very very distant future.
  • Jillian who reminds me so much of myself at this age. Sometimes this is a good thing and sometimes this is the thing that nightmares are made of. 
  • Jillian who comes up with some of the funniest observations I've ever heard. 
  • Jillian who also genuinely loves, cares and shows concern for everyone around her. I would say some boy is going to be very lucky, but he also gets her "stubborn" streak too. It will take a very strong man.
  • My parents who are always there for me when I need them. I am so lucky to have the family that I have and honestly wouldn't change it for anything. 
  • My in-laws who are an amazing support system for us. They help us in so many ways and I don't know if I can ever say thank you enough to them. 
  • My brothers and sisters who have helped shape into the person I am today. This includes all traumatic experiences that have led to phobias in my life.
  • My amazing friend Dawn. She's like my sister from another mister, I love her!
  • My friend Jenn who I can truly be myself with. Seriously, who else can you crack a bottle of wine open with and lounge in your sweats?
  • 2nd chances.
  • The success I've had at Multiples and More. It has given me so many opportunities and has just been an overall blessing. 
  • A job that I love and coworkers that I love just as much. Not many people can go right into a job they have their degree in and then immediately love it. I'm very lucky and blessed!
  • Having a roof over our heads when so many people are losing theirs. We are blessed and lucky to still be where we are.
  • Our church family. We are lucky to have found a great group of people in our parish.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Link up over at Multiples and More!

1 comment:

MommaDawn said...

Thankful for you and your friendship as well Amanda!! Very blessed to say your my friend!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails