Monday, December 10, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

Today was totally a Monday. It was super foggy outside, I was exhausted and then I got the text message I didn't want to see once I arrived at work "The car won't start". 

Yup, Scott's car wouldn't start after he dropped the kids off at school. He then mentioned how every woman walked past him in the parking lot and didn't offer assistance. Um, really? We call AAA honey. Thankfully, a bunch of dads were also dropping off their kids and offered him a jump (is that the proper phrase? I think it sounds better than "they jumped him').  

Thankfully, it was only the battery and it's now fixed. Additionally, I'm thankful that the office is fully stocked with chocolates, cookies and chocolate covered cookies. It's like they knew I was going to have a case of the Mondays. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails