Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Pageants

I have not been in the mood to blog this past week. We've had a bunch of truly awesome experiences this past week, but I just haven't been feeling the blog. The tragedy in Connecticut last week hit me hard and I've debated writing about it, but honestly, what does one say? At this point, I think the best thing I can do is hug my kiddos a little more and move forward, so that's what we're going to do. 

Last week the kiddos were in two Christmas shows, one at their VPK and one at the church. I missed the one at the VPK because I had an event at work, but the video of it was adorable. Neither one wanted to participate, which of course makes for great photos:


Sunday the kiddos had their Christmas pageant at church. Aaron was originally supposed to be a king, but then decided to not participate in the rehearsal, so he was pulled. Jillian was the star and it's a good thing this was not the really nativity because those wise men and shepherds would never have found baby Jesus with her as the star.


Thank you again to Miss Lucy for walking her up the aisle this year. This pageant has become one of my favorite parts of the season. There truly is nothing sweeter than pre-k to 1st graders recreating the nativity.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails