Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Disney's Candlelight

I will get to our Christmas momentarily, but I had to share our candlelight experience. I LOVE candlelight at EPCOT, they always have phenomenal readers and the choirs are just amazing. For as long as I can remember, my MOM has wanted to go when Gary Sinise is reading. He has not been here since 2008 and finally came back this year. To guarantee seats, we had dinner reservations at Via Napoli, one of my favorites.


Seriously, the food there is to die for.  I had the arrancini, spicy sausage and pepperoni pizza, an apple cake with almond gelato (OMG) and whit sangria. 

It's a good thing that we had the reservations otherwise I do not think we would have been able to see Gary. His reading was awesome, there really is no other word to describe it. 


Thank you MOM and Dad for inviting us! It was a wonderful night and a great memory!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails