Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Decade

10 years ago today I was in my Spirit of Fantasy class at the Magic Kingdom and on my way to wardrobe to get my costumes. Who was the person that took me to wardrobe? Scott. Yup, 10 years ago today was the first moment I laid eyes on my hubby.

You know what is super adorable? He still has the pickup paperwork from that day and can still remember what I was wearing. 

To celebrate todays momentous occasion we went to the Fork and Screen theater to see Les Miserables. For real, if you have a chance see it and bring a box of tissues.


I am so thankful that I met Scott 10 years ago and that he stuck by me through my difficult stage. I love you more today than I did then and cannot wait to see what happens in the next 10 years. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails