Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott, who I will know for 10 years this week. 10 years! 
  • Aaron who still snuggles up with me. I love and cherish those moments.
  • Jillian who makes me laugh and frustrates the ever living out of me all at the same time. 
  • Having two weeks with my parents! I miss you guys so much.
  • Making a decision 10 years ago that brought me to where I am now. It's true when they say everything happens for a reason.
  • Everything the past 10 years has brought: the good, the bad, the hilariously inappropriate and the love.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails