Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been battling a cold and still doing more than his share, especially since I've been bogged down with work.
  • Aaron's sense of humor. I've need his laughs this week and he always delivers!
  • Jillian's cuddles lately. She's normally not a cuddler, so I love the moments I have with her.
  • Family who is always supportive.
  • Having an awesome office mate who may or may not have requested a shout out in a Thanksgiving Thursday post. 
  • Cupcake Tuesday, it's so delicious.
  • Skinny vanilla lattes from Starbucks. 
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails