Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who makes me chicken noodle soup when I don't feel well.
  • Aaron who cuddles with me and always ALWAYS gives me a kiss.
  • Jillian who loves just sitting and chatting with me at the end of the day. I'm so thankful for those moments with her. 
  • A super supportive family.
  • A fast approaching race weekend with three awesome ladies that I cannot wait to cross the finish line with.
  • Gorgeous weather, seriously, this is why I moved to Florida.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails