Thursday, February 7, 2013

BlogHer Book Club: Touch and Go

I was able to review another book with the BlogHer Book Club. This time I read Lisa Gardner's Touch and GoNormally, this kind of genre (mystery/suspense) is not my cup of tea, however I flew through this book in less than a week and immediately grabbed another one of her books after.

In Touch and Go, Gardner kidnaps an entire (seeming normal) family and you spend the rest of the novel trying to help investigator Tessa Leoni (from her novel Love You More) track them down before it's too late.

There are so many twists and turns in this novel, Gardner definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. Every time I thought I had everything figured out another twist came my way and I just had to keep reading to learn the truth.

Head over to BlogHer to join in the discussion (we are promising not to post any spoilers!).


This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails