Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whistle Blowin' Cakes

This weekend we were able to do some one-on-one excursions with the kiddos. I have been wanting to start this for a while, but you know, the plague hit. 

Aaron went with Mimi and PawPaw to ride the Orange Blossom Cannonball. From what I have heard he talked the entire time. 


Every child that rides the train gets a whistle, hat and scarf. That whistle is five seconds from being thrown out the window, but I know he's still so excited about being on the train, I just have to grin and bear it. 

While Aaron was on the train, Miss Jill and I went to Lindsay's cake decorating birthday party. This was Jill's first "big girl" party and she was definitely shy to start, but finally warmed up enough to decorate her cake.


All of the girls were able to work with fondant and decorate their cakes any way they wanted to.  Here is Jill's final product (before it was sprayed):


We had a really fun weekend and I loved being able to have a few hours with Jill. I hope all of you had a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails