Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who still came to support me at the finish line even though he had strep. I'm a pretty lucky lady! 
  • Scott who has been a rock to me this week. 
  • Aaron who brought me water and took care of me after the race when I was dehydrated and feeling less than awesome.
  • Jillian who cheered louder than the crowd around her when she saw us coming to the finish line.
  • Crossing the finish line with three amazing ladies! 
  • 29 years with the most amazing Grandmother a girl could ask for. I'm thankful for all that she taught me and all of the memories we share.
  • An amazing office team who are supportive and loving.
What are you thankful for this week?


    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails