Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekends in the Sweet Florida Sunshine

We spent the majority of our weekend in the warm Florida sunshine. With all of the rain we had last weekend and all of the rain that is expected for the week, I just couldn't keep us indoors. 

Scott and our neighbor started working on replacing our fence. What a project this is going to be. Based on what I've seen so far though, I must say, it's going to be freakin' amazing when it's done.


With the guys in the back, we hung out in the front with our bikes, scooters and my favorite, chalk.


The guys did a little work on the fence today too, I think both of them were in a lot of pain though today. They took down 3/4 of the fence yesterday and put in a few of the posts. Today they did some of the paneling, so I know they're hurting.

I hope you had an equally wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails