Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who made my birthday extra special.
  • Aaron who is my snuggle buddy and is amazing me with his Spanish.
  • Jillian who is my new shopping buddy. Loving our girly time together!
  • My family who always make me feel special.
  • My sister who made my "allergies" flair up in the office. I'm so thankful we are as close as we are even though I'm in a different state.
  • 238E who made my birthday a cupcake spectacular. I definitely felt the love on Tuesday!
  • Finally finding a Jay-Z for our BeyoncĂ©!
  • Dannon Oikos banana cream yogurt. Seriously, it's delicious.
  • 30 awesome years!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails