Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I cannot believe this is my 5th Mother's Day. It was definitely a great day, mainly because I was able to sleep in AND I could take a nap. Bonus!

I spent most of the morning snuggling with my kiddies.



Then we headed out to church.


Aaron's face? Yup, that pretty much stayed all through mass, but he was not the one that needed to be taken out. Ahem...

After my much  needed and quite frankly, deserved, nap, we went to Abuelo's for dinner.


I am so thankful to be a Mommy to these two little kiddos. They have made these past 5 years the most amazing and rewarding years of my life.


Today is also my parents 51st wedding anniversary. Crazy, right? 


Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! Thank you for being a wonderful example to all of us on what a marriage is. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails