Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who still does little and thoughtful things for me to remind me that he's thinking of me and that he cares about me.
     
  • Aaron who tells me I'm beautiful almost everyday. He's going to make a very lucky lady very happy one day.
     
  • Jillian who loves being girly with me. I cannot wait for all of the girly days to come!
     
  • Family all around us.
     
  • Everyone that came out to celebrate Aaron and Jill's birthday this past weekend.
     
  • An upcoming weekend of birthday celebrations.
     
  • Leann being back from vacation. It was far too quiet in 238E.
     
  • Starbucks still being open on campus when it seems like everything else is closed. I'm glad to see people have their priorities straight :)

    What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails