Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day I wanted to honor the Dad's in my life.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!

4 of the 6 kids and their families

My Dad is the proud Papa of 6 kids and 12 grandkids. Can you imagine? I am definitely a lucky girl to have him as a father. He was always in attendance for competitions, concerts and anything else that was important to us kids. Plus, he always made time for us to all just get away and relax. I still talk to him every day and am beyond thankful that I had a ton of one on one time with him after he retired. 

Happy Father's Day to Scott!


I will never forget when Scott and I had the "baby talk" and he was set on just one child and then "we'll see".  I will also never forget the reaction he had when he found out our "one baby" was twins. I cannot tell you all how great he is with the kids and I am so thankful he is their father. 

Love to you both on this Father's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails