Friday, June 14, 2013

The Story Behind the Photo: Father's Day Edition

In honor of Father's Day I wanted to share this photo of my Dad and I. 


Seriously, how adorable is this photo? 

I was definitely a surprise for my parents. When my Mom discovered she was pregnant with me they originally thought I was twins and my father thought it was the most amazing thing in the world. Thankfully, for my Mom, I was just a singleton...a really large singleton.

I'm definitely close with my Dad and really this photo is just the start. I talk to him every day and honestly cherish the time I had with him in high school after he retired. Another favorite of mine? The 2 1/2 hour drive from ISU to our house when he would pick me up. 

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails